Hello, and welcome to the latest edition of The 11 Question Interview, wherein I pose eleven esoteric questions to various equally esoteric personalities. Here we go...
If you woke up tomorrow as an animal, which animal would you want to be, and why?
- Either a penguin or a honey badger. Both for obvious reasons.
If you were on that proverbial desert island, and could bring just three things, what would those three things be?
- A computer. A power source for said computer and a guitar.
If you could go back in time and play any character from any movie or TV show, who would that character be?
- It used to be Joe Mannix but now......I guess Chewbacca. The only voice of reason in the entire Star Wars universe.
You are a new addition to the crayon box, what colour would you be, and why?
- Rage Filled Red. Again, for obvious reasons.
If you were President for a day, and were able to make one thing into law, what would that one thing be?
- Zero illiteracy.
What is the best present you have ever received?
- The gift of keeping myself entertained..
If you were to choose one song, movie, or book title that best describes your life, what would that song, movie, or book title be?
- Always Look on The Bright Side Of Life by Monty Python.
What profession, other than your own, would you like to attempt?
- International Playboy/Jewel Thief.
What would you expect and/or hope to see written on your gravestone?
- Doesn't THIS Just Fucking Figure....?.
If you could choose anyone from history, real or fictional, to be your imaginary friend, who would you choose?
- Kahlil Gibrahn.
After the Zombie Apocalypse happens, what attributes would make you a valuable member to a survival group?
- Bait. I would make great bait.