Hello, and welcome to the latest edition of The 11 Question Interview, wherein I pose eleven esoteric questions to various equally esoteric personalities. Here we go...
If you were told you had to have a spirit animal, which animal would that be, and why?
- I know that this is not what you are looking for..BUT..my answer would be NONE..I have never been an animal person..and I won't just make up an answer. When I was a kid I had dreams about flying (more about Peter Pan than an animal).
As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- When I was a kid I wanted to be an entertainer..I performed in school shows..also thought about STAND-UP...eventually went to seminary to be a priest..left that..did some teaching and after that ROCKY HORROR and various show-biz related work.
You are a new addition to the crayon box, what colour would you be, and why?
- Anything GREEN..its my favorite color..it relaxes me.
Who was your first celebrity crush?
- Rock Hudson.
If you were on that proverbial desert island, and could bring just three things, what would those three things be?
- A satellite dish..A television..and a self-recharging battery.
If you were to choose one song, movie, or book title that best describes your life, what would that song, movie, or book title be?
- AT THE BALLET (from A CHORUS LINE)..about finding comfort in the arts.
If they made a movie of your life, who would play you?
- If they were covering my years in Rocky Horror..I would cast Jonah Hill.
If you could choose anyone from history, real or fictional, to be your imaginary friend, who would you choose?
- Holden Caufield...(Catcher in the Rye). He helped me look at the world in a different perspective.
If you could be any inanimate object, what inanimate object would you be?
- A mirror...I have a bit of voyeur in me.
If you could choose any two celebrities, from any time period, to be your parents, whom would you choose?
- For my mother..I would chose ELAINE STRITCH...I loved her outlook on life....Brian Keith for my father ..as Uncle Bill on Family Affair..he was smart and compassionate.
If you were to live your life inside the world of a movie, other than the possibly obvious choice of Rocky Horror, which film would you choose, and why?
- Peter Pan (the cartoon or the musical)..NEVERLAND would be perfect for the kid still inside me.
I would like to thank Sal Piro for stopping by and taking part in The 11 Question Interview. I remember seeing him in New York, on a Rocky Horror trip to the Big Apple. He is a great sport for helping us out here in this series. I'll be back sometime soonish, with a brand new victim...er, I mean interviewee for the next installment of The 11 Question Interview. That's it gang. See ya 'round the web.