Hiya gang, and welcome to a new edition of The 11 Question Interview, wherein I pose eleven esoteric questions to various equally esoteric personalities. Here we go...
If you were told you had to have a spirit animal, even if you didn't want one, which animal would that be, and why?
- I guess I would choose a cat for their independence, grace, intelligence and ability to purr.
What is your favourite childhood memory?
- Anything to do with the boys camp I attended in Litchfield, Connecticut. Camp Wonposet. Cabins were in close proximity to Bantam Lake and for a city boy like myself (NY), falling asleep at night to the sound of water lapping ashore was idyllic.
If you could choose one person from throughout history, real or fictional, to have a beer with, who would that one person be, and why?
- Definitely Shakespeare. I’d ask him what in g-d’s name was he thinking when he wrote King John and if the rumors about Chris Marlowe’s sexuality were true.
If you were on that proverbial desert island, and could bring just three things, what would those three things be?
- My Ultra Firm Beautyrest mattress, a water-filtration system, my wife.
If you had to pick just one item of food to eat for the rest of your life, what would that food be, and why?
- Pizza...no need to explain.
If you had to live the rest of your life in a TV show, other than the obvious choice of Three's Company, which TV show would you choose?
- Well, it would have to be a comedy. There are so many good ones but I guess I would choose Friends.
If you were to choose one movie, song, or book title that best describes your life, what would that movie, song, or book title be?
- Bobby McFerrin’s “Don’t Worry, Be Happy.”
You have played many great roles in your career, but if you could go back and play any one part in any film, play, or TV show in history, what part would that be?
- Benjamin in “The Graduate.”
If you could trade places with another person for a week, real or fictional, from any point in history, with whom would it be?
- Probably Dr.Jonas Salk during the week he discovered the polio vaccine.
If you could sing one song on American Idol, what song would you sing?
- “Your Song” by Elton John.
What are some of your favourite TV shows (and yes, you can include Three's Company if you so wish)?
- Breaking Bad, Blacklist, Homeland (first yr only), Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire, Modern Family, In Treatment, Seinfeld, Friends, St. Elsewhere, Hill Street Blues, NYPD Blues, Mad Men.
I would like to thank Mr. Richard Kline for being kind enough to take part in The 11 Question Interview. It is an honour to have him here. I will be back soon with a brand new interview and a brand new interviewee. That's it gang. See ya 'round the web.